ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ทำ Flash Drive ให้กลายเป็น computer ส่วนบุคคล [mediafire]  (อ่าน 2705 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Admin

• Administrator
  • กระทู้: 1415
  • Level:
    0%
  • Thank : 61
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • สะกิดข่าว

CodySafe Sigma: Feature Rich Portable Apps Launcher
I like portable applications very much, after all, why I will not? See, You can easily carry them with you in a USB flash device or a portable HDD, they don’t bother you much with settings since, if you configure it once and take it to whichever machine you use, the settings remains persistent. But, there is one disadvantage  using these portable apps. You have to search for the executable which you want to run, which is sometimes time-consuming, and, if you carry hundreds of portables apps with you, like I do, you can easily understand this.
For eliminating this disadvantage, many developers came up with portable application launchers that works and looks like Windows Start Menu. CodySafe Sigma is one such application launcher menu for the portable apps installed on your USB flash drive. It offers many features normally not found in any other portable apps launchers. The icing on the cake? The developer has generously offered a discount coupon code to My Technology Guide readers as well as 15 free licenses for CodySafe Sigma, you can find the details  this giveaway at the end of this article.
After installing CodySafe Sigma on your USB flash drive, you will find a small icon in the system tray that allow easy access to the menu. It runs automatically if you have autoplay enabled in your computer.

Download
: http://www.mediafire.com/?o8gy4ag26y1un6s

ออฟไลน์ kitjapun

• กระทู้: 1
  • Level:
    0%
  • Thank : 0
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • อีเมล์
Re: ทำ Flash Drive ให้กลายเป็น computer ส่วนบุคคล [mediafire]
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 20, 2012, 02:12:25 pm »
ขอบคุณอย่างมากมาย